Flameproof Bolted Plug Type A43PB
Specificaly designed for use on 500A circuits up to 3300 Volts.
ATEX and IECEx Approved.
Voltage – Suitable for up to 3300 Volts.
Weight – 10.5kg.
To maintain flameproof certification it is important that the full cable specification and outside diameter are supplied at point of ordering.
- Compact size and lightweight.
- Able to operate in at 3300 Volts.
- Simple serviceable design.
- Provision for 3 mains, 1 pilot and 2 auxilliary with scraping earth and integral earth through insulator.
Fitting instructions available in Download tab.
The Type A43PB range of Plugs are able to accommodate cable with the following limits: –
- Voltage: – 3300 Volts.
- Current: – 500 Amps.
- Conductor CSA: – 185mm2 max.
- Diameter Range: – 35 – 95mm.
- Configuration: – 3 Mains, 1 Pilot & 2 Auxiliary.
Full cable specification is required at time of order to ensure correct part supplied.
ATEX Certificate – A43 Bolted Connector Range – Baseefa09ATEX0121U
IECEx Certificate – A43 Bolted Connector Range – IECEx BAS 09.0048U
Data Sheet – A43PB 500A Bolted Plug V2
Installation Instructions – A43PB BOLTED PLUG 500A 3300V – 124946A