Flameproof Half Coupler Type 33MK2A
Specificaly designed for use on 500A circuits up to 3300 Volts.
Requires resin filling to complete installation.
Voltage – Suitable for up to 3300 Volts.
Weight – 9.0kg unfilled (13.0kg filled).
To maintain flameproof certification it is important that the full cable specification and outside diameter are supplied at point of ordering.
- Compact size and lightweight.
- Able to operate at 3300 Volts.
- Simple design.
- Provision for 3 contact tubes (crimped) as standard. Optional 6 pilot/auxiliary.
Fitting instructions available in Download tab.
Requires one resin kit GPC18-1 to complete installation.
The Type 33MK2A range of Half Couplers are able to accommodate cable with the following limits: –
- Voltage: – 3300 Volts.
- Current: – 500 Amps.
- Conductor CSA: – 185mm2 Max.
- Diameter Range: – 50 – 75mm Unamoured: 20 – 76 DWA: 20 – 70 SWA.
- Configuration: – 3 contact tubes with optional 6 pilot / auxiliary contacts.
Full cable specification is required at time of order to ensure correct part supplied.
ATEX Certificate – 33MK2A Half Coupler MECS02ATEX5089U
Data Sheet – 33MK2A 500A 3.3KV Half Coupler
Installation Instructions – 33MK2A Half Coupler 500A 3300V – 124832