Flameproof Restrained Plug Type A42PR
Specificaly designed for use on 250A circuits up to 1300 Volts.
Voltage – Suitable for up to 1300 Volts.
Weight – 7.0kg.
To maintain flameproof certification it is important that the full cable specification and outside diameter are supplied at point of ordering.
- Compact size and lightweight.
- Able to operate in at 1300 Volts.
- Simple serviceable design.
- Provision for 3 mains and 1 pilot with scraping earth.
Fitting instructions available in Download tab.
The Type A42PR range of plugs are able to accommodate cable with the following limits: –
- Voltage: – 1300 Volts.
- Current: – 250 Amps.
- Conductor CSA: – 70mm2 max.
- Diameter Range: – 25 – 60mm.
- Configuration: – 3 Mains, 1 Pilot.
Full cable specification is required at time of order to ensure correct part supplied.
ATEX Certificate – A42PR Restrained Plug Baseefa02ATEX0103U
For India only –These plug coupling units have been designed in accordance with IS/IEC 60079-0:2004 and IS/IEC 60079-1:2007. Test report number CIMFR/TC/P/H475.
Data Sheet – A42PR 250A 1300V Rest Plug
Installation Instructions – A42PR Restrained Plug 250A 1300V – 124951