A43RAPB Right Angled Plug
Flameproof Type A43 Right Angled Plug
Victor Products Ltd is able to offer ancillary items such as the right angled bolted plug shown above as additional items to the Type A43 range. Specificaly designed for use on 500A circuits up to 3300 Volts. ATEX, IECEx, and UKEX Approved. Contact our sales department for further information. Manufactured in corrosion resistant gunmetal. Voltage - Suitable for up to 3300 Volts.
- Able to operate in at 3300 Volts.
- Simple serviceable design.
- Provision for 3 mains, 1 pilot and 2 auxilliary with scraping earth, and integral earth through insulator.
Specifically designed for underground coal mining. The Type A43 range of Plugs is able to accommodate cable with the following limits
- Voltage: - 3300 volts.
- Current: - 500 Amps.
- Conductor CSA: - 185mm2 max.
- Daimeter Range: - 35 - 95mm.
- Configuration: - 3 Mains, 1 Pilot & 2 Auxiliary.
Full cable specification is required at the time of order to ensure the correct part is supplied.