Flameproof Half Coupler Type 33MK1A
Specifically designed for use on 500A circuits up to 3300 Volts.
Requires resin filling to complete installation.
Voltage – Suitable for up to 3300 Volts.
Weight – 10kg unfilled (14kg filled).
To maintain flameproof certification it is important that the full cable specification and outside diameter are supplied at point of ordering.
- Compact size and lightweight.
- Able to operate at 3300 Volts.
- Simple design.
- Provision for 3 contact tubes (crimped) as standard. Optional up to 7 pilot/auxiliary.
Fitting instructions available in Download tab.
Requires one resin kit GPC18-1 to complete installation.
The Type 33MK1A range of Half Couplers is suitable for unarmoured and pliable wired armoured cables (PWA) and are able to accommodate cable with the following limits: –
- Voltage: – 3300 Volts.
- Current: – 500 Amps.
- Conductor CSA: – 185mm2 Max.
- Diameter Range: – 50- 75 mm.
- Configuration: – 3 contact tubes with optional 7 pilot / auxiliary contacts.
Full cable specification is required at time of order to ensure correct part supplied.
ATEX Certificate – 33MK1A Half Coupler MECS02ATEX5087U – CA149
Data Sheet – 33MK1 33kV 500 Amp Half Coupler v1
Installation Instructions – 33MK1A Half Coupler 500A 3300V – 124834