Flameproof Half Coupler Type 66MK1A
Specifically designed for use on 500A circuits up to 6600 Volts.
Requires resin filling to complete installation.
Voltage – Suitable for up to 6600 Volts.
Weight – 30kg unfilled (42kg filled).
To maintain flameproof certification it is important that the full cable specification and outside diameter are supplied at point of ordering.
- Compact size and lightweight.
- Able to operate at 6600 Volts.
- Simple design.
- Provision for 3 contact tubes (crimped) as standard. Optional up to 7 pilot/auxiliary.
Fitting instructions available in Download tab.
Requires two resin kit GPC18-1 to complete installation.
The Type 66MK1A range of Half Couplers is suitable for unarmoured and pliable wired armoured cables (PWA) and are able to accommodate cable with the following limits: –
- Voltage: – 6600 Volts.
- Current: – 500 Amps.
- Conductor CSA: – 185mm2 Max.
- Diameter Range: – 95 mm Max.
- Configuration: – 3 contact tubes with optional 6 pilot / auxiliary contacts.
Full cable specification is required at time of order to ensure correct part supplied.