Flameproof Half Coupler Type CCBX1A
Specificaly designed for use on 500A circuits up to 11000 Volts.
Requires resin filling to complete installation.
Voltage – Suitable for up to 11,000 Volts.
Weight – 29.0kg unfilled and 41.0kg filled.
To maintain flameproof certification it is important that the full cable specification and outside diameter are supplied at point of ordering.
- Compact size.
- Simple make off
- Heavy duty, corrosion resistant metal enclosure.
- Able to operate at 11000 Volts.
- Provision for 3 contact tubes (crimped) as standard. Optional 6 pilot/auxiliary.
Fitting instructions available in Download tab.
Requires 3 off resin kit GPC18-1 to complete installation.
The Type CCBX1A range of Half Couplers are able to accommodate cable with the following limits: –
- Voltage: – 11000 volts.
- Current: – 500 Amps.
- Conductor CSA: – 240 mm2 max.
- Diameter Range: – 50 – 95 mm Unamoured: 72 mm DWA: 102mm SWA & PWA.
- Configuration: – 3 contact tubes with optional 6 pilot / auxiliary contacts.
Full cable specification is required at time of order to ensure correct part supplied.