Flameproof Restrained Plug Type A40PR
Specificaly designed for use on 350A circuits up to 650/1300 Volts.
Voltage – Suitable for 650 Volts and 1300 Volts circuits.
Weight – 10.0kg.
To maintain flameproof certification it is important that the full cable specification and outside diameter are supplied at point of ordering.
- Compact size and lightweight.
- Able to operate in 2 voltage modes; – 1300 Volts and 650 Volts.
- Simple serviceable design.
- Provision for 3 mains and 1 pilot with scraping earth and inegral earth screening through insulator.
Fitting instructions available in Download tab.
The Type A40PR range of plugs are able to accommodate cable with the following limits: –
- Voltage: – 1300 Volts max.
- Current: – 350 Amps max.
- Conductor CSA: – 120mm2 max.
- Diameter Range: – 26 – 73mm.
- Configuration: – 3 Mains, 1 Pilot.
Full cable specification is required at time of order to ensure correct part supplied.