Flameproof Bolted Plug Type 5M500PB
Specificaly designed for use on 750A circuits up to 5000 Volts.
ATEX and IECEx Approved.
Voltage – Suitable for 3300 Volts or 5000 Volts.
Weight – 14.0kg.
To maintain flameproof certification it is important that the full cable specification and outside diameter are supplied at point of ordering.
- Compact size and lightweight.
- Able to operate up to 5000 Volts.
- Simple serviceable design.
- Provision for 3 mains, 1 pilot and 2 auxilliary and scraping earth.
Fitting instructions available in Download tab.
The Type 5M500PB range of Plugs are able to accommodate cable with the following limits
- Voltage: – 5000 volts.
- Current: – 750 Amps.
- Conductor CSA: – 240mm2 max.
- Diameter Range: – 54 – 96mm.
- Configuration: – 3 Mains, 1 Pilot & 2 Auxiliary.
Full cable specification is required at time of order to ensure correct part supplied.
ATEX Certificate – 5M500 Sira10ATEX1347U – 5Kv 500A Bolted connectors
IECEx Certificate – 5M500 IECExSIR 10.0173U – 5Kv 500A Bolted connectors
Data Sheet – Contact sales for further information.
Installation Instructions – 5M500PB Bolted Plug 5kV 750A – 125255