Flameproof Restrained Plug Type 3OPR
Specificaly designed for use on 500A circuits up to 3300 Volts.
Voltage – Suitable for up to 3300 Volts.
Weight – 10.5kg.
To maintain flameproof certification it is important that the full cable specification and outside diameter are supplied at point of ordering.
- Compact size and lightweight.
- Able to operate in at 3300 Volts.
- Simple serviceable design.
- Provision for 3 mains, 1 pilot and 2 auxiliary with scraping earth and integral earth through insulator.
Fitting instructions available in Download tab.
The Type 3OPR range of Plugs are able to accommodate cable with the following limits
- Voltage: – 3300 volts.
- Current: – 500 Amps.
- Conductor CSA: – 120mm2 max.
- Daimeter Range: – 26 – 73mm & 79mm with gland.
- Configuration: – 3 Mains, 1 Pilot & 2 Auxiliary.
Full cable specification is required at time of order to ensure correct part supplied.
ATEX Certificate – 3OPA Restrained Plug Baseefa02ATEX0132U
Data Sheet – 30PA 500A Restrained Plug
Installation Instructions – 30PA Restrained Plug 500A 1100-3300V – 124934.