3.3kV Mk2 Half Coupler
Flameproof Half Coupler Type 33MK2A
Specifically designed for use on 500A circuits up to 3300 Volts. ATEX and UKEX Approved. Requires resin filling to complete installation. Manufactured in corrosion-resistant gunmetal. Voltage - Suitable for up to 3300 Volts. Weight - 9.0kg unfilled (13.0kg filled). To maintain flameproof certification it is important that the full cable specification and outside diameter are supplied at the point of ordering.
- Compact size and lightweight.
- Able to operate at 3300 Volts.
- Simple design.
- Provision for 3 contact tubes (crimped) as standard. Optional 6 pilot/auxiliary.
Specifically designed for underground coal mining. Requires one resin kit GPC18-1 to complete installation. The Type 33MK2A range of Half Couplers is able to accommodate cable with the following limits:
- Voltage: - 3300 Volts.
- Current: - 500 Amps.
- Conductor CSA: - 185mm2 Max.
- Diameter Range: - 50 - 75mm Unarmoured: 20 - 76 DWA: 20 - 70 SWA.
- Configuration: - 3 contact tubes with optional 6 pilot / auxiliary contacts.
Full cable specification is required at the time of order to ensure the correct part is supplied. To maintain flameproof certification it is important that the full cable specification and outside diameter are supplied at the point of ordering.