Victor Products Ltd, established in 1929, has over 80 years’ experience and is the world’s leading manufacturer of electrical connectors for the underground coal mining industry. Victor Products Ltd is able to provide the specific needs of local mining regions with dedicated teams and facilities in Europe, USA and South Africa. To support these facilities Victor Products Ltd also has a network of specialist agents and distributors throughout the world. The technical support, international certification, approval and quality of the complete product range along with the experienced and dedicated team are the foundations of Victor Products Ltd’s trusted reputation.
UK Business Tax Strategy
Victor Products Ltd operate within the requirements of Quality Managements systems that meet the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015 along with ATEX and IECEx
|ISO9001:2015 Certificate of Approval||ATEX Quality Assurance Notification||IECEx Quality Assessment Report|
Victor Products Ltd are certified as a registered producer of non-household EEE with Lumicom under the UK’s Environment Ageny’s Waste Electrical and Electronic Regulations 2013, registration number WEE/HJ4278RW.
As Victor Products Ltd has been established since 1929 there is a considerable amount of history behind the company. A selection of highlights are listed below with further information via the linkS provided.
- 1929 Company established
- 1936 Commenced manufacturing flameproof equipment for mining industry
- 1955 Victor Products Ltd becomes a plc
- 1979 Victor South Africa established
- 1982 Victor USA incorporated
- 1996 Acquired by the Federal Signal Corporation
- 1997 Relocate to a purpose built 6,500m2 facility in New York, Newcastle-upon-Tyne in the North of England.
- 2005 Victor Products Ltd focuses on mining industry
- 2008 Victor Products Ltd gains MA (Chinese Mining Authorities) approval.