3OPA Restrained Plug
Flameproof Restrained Plug Type 3OPR
Specificaly designed for use on 500A circuits up to 3300 Volts. ATEX Approved. Manufactured in corrosion resistant gunmetal. Voltage - Suitable for up to 3300 Volts. Weight - 10.5kg. To maintain flameproof certification it is important that the full cable specification and outside diameter are supplied at point of ordering.
- Compact size and lightweight.
- Able to operate in at 3300 Volts.
- Simple serviceable design.
- Provision for 3 mains, 1 pilot and 2 auxiliary with scraping earth and integral earth through insulator.
Fitting instructions available in Download tab. The Type 3OPR range of Plugs are able to accommodate cable with the following limits
- Voltage: - 1100/3300 Volts.
- Current: - 500 Amps.
- Conductor CSA: - 120mm2 max.
- Daimeter Range: - 26 - 73mm & 79mm with gland.
- Configuration: - 3 Mains, 1 Pilot & 2 Auxiliary.
Full cable specification is required at time of order to ensure correct part supplied.