A42PR Restrained Plug
Flameproof Restrained Plug Type A42PR
Specificaly designed for use on 250A circuits up to 1300 Volts. ATEX, and UKEX Approved. Indian Certified. Manufactured in corrosion resistant gunmetal. Voltage - Suitable for up to 1300 Volts. To maintain flameproof certification it is important that the full cable specification and outside diameter are supplied at point of ordering.
- Compact size and lightweight. Weight - 7.0kg.
- Able to operate in at 1300 Volts.
- Simple serviceable design.
- Provision for 3 mains and 1 pilot with scraping earth.
Specifically designed for underground mining.
Fitting instructions available in Download Section.
The Type A42PR range of plugs are able to accommodate cable with the following limits:
- Voltage: - 1300 Volts.
- Current: - 250 Amps.
- Conductor CSA: - 70mm2 max.
- Diameter Range: - 25 - 60mm.
- Configuration: - 3 Mains, 1 Pilot.
Full cable specification is required at time of order to ensure correct part supplied.