A41PR Restrained Plug
Flameproof Restrained Plug Type A41PR
Specifically designed for use on 250A circuits up to 1300 Volts. ATEX Approved. Manufactured in corrosion resistant gunmetal. Voltage - Suitable for 650 Volts and 1300 Volts circuits. To maintain flameproof certification it is important that the full cable specification and outside diameter are supplied at the point of ordering.
- Compact size and lightweight. Weight - 6.0kg
- Able to operate in 2 modes 1300 and 650 Volts.
- Simple serviceable design.
- Provision for 3 mains and 1 pilot with scraping earth.
Specifically designed for underground coal mining.
Fitting instructions available in Download Section.
The Type A41PR range of Plugs are able to accommodate cable with the following limits:
- Voltage: - 650 / 1300 volts.
- Current: - 250 Amps.
- Conductor CSA: - 70mm2 max.
- Diameter Range: - 25 - 60mm.
- Configuration: - 3 Mains, 1 Pilot.
Full cable specification is required at time of order to ensure correct part supplied.