A44SR Restrained Socket
Flameproof Restrained Plug Type A44SR
Specifically designed for use on 100A circuits up to 1300 Volts. ATEX Approved. Manufactured in corrosion resistant gunmetal. Voltage - Suitable for 650 Volts and 1300 Volts circuits.
- Compact size and lightweight. Weight - 3.3kg.
- Able to operate in 2 modes 1300 and 650 Volts.
- Simple serviceable design.
- Provision for 3 mains and 1 pilot with scraping earth.
Specificaly designed for underground coal mining.
Fitting instructions available in Download Section.
The Type A44SR Restrained Sockets are able to accommodate cable with the following limits
- Voltage: – 650 / 1300 volts.
- Current: – 100 Amps.
- Conductor CSA: – 35mm2 max.
- Diameter Range: – 17 – 52mm.
- Configuration: – 3 Mains, 1 Pilot.
Full cable specification is required at time of order to ensure correct part supplied.