A44PB Bolted Plug
Flameproof Bolted Plug Type A44PB
Specifically designed for use on 100A circuits up to 1300 Volts. ATEX Approved. Manufactured in corrosion-resistant gunmetal. Voltage - Suitable for 650 Volts and 1300 Volts circuits. To maintain flameproof certification it is important that the full cable specification and outside diameter are supplied at the point of ordering.
- Compact size and lightweight. Weight - 3.7kg.
- Able to operate in 2 modes 1300 and 650 Volts.
- Simple serviceable design.
- Provision for 3 mains and 1 pilot with scraping earth.
Specifically designed for underground coal mining. The Type A44PB range of Plugs is able to accommodate cable with the following limits:
- Voltage: - 650 / 1300 Volts.
- Current: - 100 Amps.
- Conductor CSA: - 35mm2 max.
- Diameter Range: - 17 - 52mm
- Configuration: - 3 Mains, 1 Pilot.
Full cable specification is required at the time of order to ensure the correct part is supplied.