Flameproof Bolted Plug Type A51PB
Specifically designed for use on 35A circuits up to 250 Volts.
ATEX and IECEx Approved.
Voltage – Suitable for 250 Volts AC.
Weight – 1.2kg.
To maintain flameproof certification it is important that the full cable specification and outside diameter are supplied at point of ordering.
- Compact size and lightweight.
- Able to operate 250 Volts AC and 440 Volts 3 phase.
- Simple serviceable design.
- Provision for 3 mains and 1 pilot with earth.
Fitting instructions available in Download tab.
The Type A51PB range of Plugs are able to accommodate cable with the following limits: –
- Voltage: – 250 Volts AC.
- Current: – 35 Amps.
- Conductor CSA: – 4mm2 min.
- Configuration: – 3 Mains, 1 Pilot.
- Outside cable diameter sizes are dependant on selection of additional cable gland (not included) fitted to plug.
Full cable specification is required at time of order to ensure correct part supplied.
ATEX and IECEx Certificate – A51 Plug and Socket Baseefa13ATEX0235U – CA218
Data Sheet – A51 35A 250V Plug and Socket
Installation Instructions – A51PB Bolted Plug 35A 250V – 193237