Flameproof Restrained Plug Type A44PR
Specificaly designed for use on 100A circuits up to 1300 Volts.
Voltage – Suitable for 650 Volts and 1300 Volts circuits.
Weight – 3.5kg.
To maintain flameproof certification it is important that the full cable specification and outside diameter are supplied at point of ordering.
- Compact size and lightweight.
- Able to operate in 2 modes 1300 and 650 Volts.
- Simple serviceable design.
- Provision for 3 mains and 1 pilot with scraping earth.
Fitting instructions available in Download tab.
The Type A44PR range of Plugs are able to accommodate cable with the following limits
- Voltage: – 650 / 1300 volts.
- Current: – 100 Amps.
- Conductor CSA: – 35mm2 max.
- Diameter Range: – 17 – 52mm.
- Configuration: – 3 Mains, 1 Pilot.
Full cable specification is required at time of order to ensure correct part supplied.
ATEX Certificate – A44PR Restrained Plug Baseefa02ATEX0076U
Data Sheet – A44PR&PB 100A Rest & Bolted plugs
Installation Instructions – A44PR Restrained Plug 100A 650-1300V -124984